Tuesday, November 20, 2007

23!

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

Colorpicker was fun.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

I now feel as techno-savvy as my children.

3. Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that
surprised you?

I couldn't believe how bad the YouTube content was yet how mesmerizing.

4 & 5. What ideas do you have for using these technologies at Harris County
Public Library? What else do you want to learn about? What other web
2.0 applications are you interested in?

These technologies, I think, are beyond the needs of most of our customers. They want a better way to paste their resume into a job application or to view their photos.

I wish had more information to help our customers connect to our wifi with their laptops. I wish we could have the new version of Rosetta Stone so our customers could learn English in this world of too few tutors. Is there a free web version that could take it's place?

I do appreciate that we need to be aware of what's out there and I'm certain that putting all of this together and monitoring it was a lot of work for many people, so thank you for that.

No comments: