Wednesday, April 23, 2008

#33 MAPS

Activity 1

I tried all three apartment sites and found Apartment Guider to be the best. I was able to pop in the zip code and it brought up three complexes that the other two sights didn't find. My favorite allowed large pets so I can bring my donkey.

As far as views, I love the satellite view. It is such fun to zoom in and see treetops and cars. Do birds appreciate this?

Activity 2

I found Spring Creek Apartments which is within walking distance of Tomball College. According to Walk Score there are lots of places nearby...restaurants, churches, schools. However, looking at the satellite view you can see that you'd have to cross a six lane highway to reach most of these.

Apartment Guider, Google Maps and Walk Maps were helpful and user friendly. I would recommend these to someone who is apartment hunting.

No comments: